Sunday 29 January 2012

Some Honest Natural Skincare Reviews of Thea Skincare

All companies will tell you that their products are the best. Here at Thea Skincare though, we truly believe that ours are the best natural skincare products on the market. That is why we regularly send out samples to health and beauty bloggers around the world who write honest, unbiased reviews to let the their readers know what they really think of our products.

Here are just a few of the recent comments that bloggers have written after trialling Thea Skincare natural beauty products. We never pay bloggers to write us good reviews, these words are entirely their own opinions. To read the full review, simply click on the blog name.

Super Nourish range - for dry skin and eczema

"
I am really impressed, it is a rich body butter but it absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturised. I particularly like using it on my hands." (Natural & FreeFrom Beauty Blog)

Click to view the full Super Nourish skincare range for dry skin and eczema

Rebalance range - for acne, spots and oily skin

"...my skin broke out with awful eczema and it became quite useful having this little pot of cream. It's worked wonders on my dry patches and now they have practically disappeared. The foaming face cleanser I simply LOVE! ...Both were lightly scented and overall I was really impressed with the products I got to try. Would I buy them again? I would without doubt purchase the cleanser again..." (Beauty and Beyond)

"The cleanser claims to unblock pores and after a few days, I have already noticed the results. The thick moisturiser is also keeping my skin hydrated. The dry patches around my nose have healed up and feel smooth again." (Delicious and Nuts)

"
The cleanser... has a beautiful sweet smell (floral perhaps?) which I absolutely adore. It is very easily washed off unlike oily cleansers which require a lot of rubbing and... it doesn't sting my eyes at all. I am left with a completely cleansed face without the natural oils stripped from my skin... The Clarity Creme Face Moisturiser was a lifesaver as it cooled down my skin and reduced the soreness and also kept my skin moisturised, hydrated and soft without making it greasy... Even though the consistency is a thick cream, it isn't greasy at all, it is absorbed really well and it didn't give me any blemishes... Overall, I love these products. They're not fussy with packaging and fragrances and clearly focus on making products that work great. I think from what I've tried from this range so far, it is very good quality and one of the best natural skincare ranges I've tried." (Eden Angels)

Click to view the full Rebalance skincare range for oily skin and spots

"The moisturiser has a nice consistency, not thin and runny but not so thick you have to spend ages massaging it in... I was also really impressed with how my foundation applied, I was able to skip primer if I wanted and it lasted all day... I must say that I was really surprised by the price, most organic and natural skincare brands are a lot more expensive, so this is great for those that would like to go more natural with their skincare but thought it would be too costly." (Mmm... Makeup!)
Click to view the full Natural Harmony skincare range for normal and comination skin

Face Renew System range - for dull skin

"I loved the creme moisturiser. It was a very smooth formula and left my skin feeling silky smooth. It smelt lovely and fresh, with a minty scent. The fruit enzyme cleanser is a creamy smooth balm. It left my skin feeling very hydrated, and clean and fresh. The creme exfoliator is also very creamy and not harsh on my skin. It is gentle and has a good smooth texture, and it left my skin feeling renewed.All of the products smelt really nice and fresh. My skin afterwards felt instantly brighter, and it was left really soft and feeling very clean. I love this range and would really recommend these products." (Victoria'sVintage)

"Unlike other harsh cleansers, Thea Skincare left my skin very soft and hydrated. After using (the exfoliator) I did notice that my pores were smaller and my skin seemed to come alive again... Last but definitely not least, I applied the best moisturizer I have ever used to date... This product really works" (BuzzBeauty)

Click to view the full Face Renew System skin brightening skincare range

Age Revival range - for fine lines and wrinkles
"The Creme itself is quite liquidy, almost like a lotion in texture. But it’s really rich and moisturising – I was quite surprised just how long the effects lasted considering how light it feels... I rather loved the richness and the shiny glow it gave to my skin." (Natural Beauty Cabinet)

Click to view the full Age Revival skincare range for mature skin

If you are a beauty blogger and would like to review a free sample of our natural and organic skincare range, simply contact us and we'll be happy to send you one.

2 comments:

  1. Every word is true, these products are simply the best. Amazing ethics, give it a go! xox

    ReplyDelete